Tag archive for ‘Romania’
Vienna Insurance Group to acquire select European businesses of Aegon.
By businessnewstoday On Sunday, November 29th, 2020
0 Comments

Aegon to divest select European businesses to Vienna Insurance Group

Dutch insurance group Aegon has agreed to sell its insurance, pension, and asset management business in Hungary, Romania, Poland, and Turkey for €830 million to Vienna Insurance Group Wiener Versicherung Gruppe More...

Orange Romania to acquire 54% stake in Telekom Romania Communications from OTE.
By Soujanya Ravi On Saturday, November 14th, 2020
0 Comments

Orange Romania to acquire 54% stake in Telekom Romania Communications

Orange Romania has signed a deal to acquire a 54% stake in Romanian telecommunications company Telekom Romania Communications (TKR) for €268 million from Greek technology company OTE. The remaining 46% stake More...

Bobocu gas field : Claren Energy to sell Romanian asset to Lalea Energy
By oilandgasnews365 On Sunday, July 19th, 2020
0 Comments

Bobocu gas field : Claren Energy to sell Romanian asset to Lalea Energy

Claren Energy, a Canadian oil and gas company, has agreed to sell its 100% stake in the Bobocu production license, containing the Bobocu gas field, and located onshore Romania to Lalea Energy for an undisclosed More...

TransPerfect opens its first office in Romania
By businessnewstoday On Sunday, October 20th, 2019
0 Comments

TransPerfect opens new office in Bucharest, Romania

TransPerfect, a New York-based language and technology solutions provider, has opened its first office in Romania, located in Bucharest. The TransPerfect Bucharest office will mainly serve as a technology research More...

Ice cream products of Romanian ice cream company Betty Ice
By businessnewstoday On Wednesday, January 31st, 2018
0 Comments

Unilever to acquire Romanian ice cream company Betty Ice

Unilever acquisition of Betty Ice : Unilever, a British-Dutch multinational consumer goods firm has clinched a deal to acquire Betty Ice, a Romanian ice cream company for an undisclosed price to bolster its ice More...