Published On: Sat, Jun 5th, 2021

NHPC, JKSPDCL create JV for 850MW Ratle hydroelectric project in J&K

Tagged with: | | | | | | |

Limited said that it has incorporated a joint venture company called ‘ with Jammu and Kashmir State Power Development Corporation Limited ().

The Indian state-owned hydropower generation company will have a stake of 51% in the joint venture, while JKSPDCL will own the remaining stake of 49%.

Ratle Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited is the holding company for the 850MW run-of-river Ratle hydroelectric project to be developed in the in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) with an estimated cost of INR 5,281.94 crore.

NHPC, JKSPDCL create JV for 850MW Ratle hydroelectric project in J&K

NHPC, JKSPDCL create JV for 850MW Ratle hydroelectric project in J&K. Photo courtesy of Vrs1201/Wikipedia.org.

The joint venture for the Indian will have authorized capital of INR 1,600 crore. The initial paid-up capital will be INR 100 crore, of which JKSPDCL will chip in an initial equity of INR 49 crore.

Related posts

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>