East Anglia One offshore wind project : GIG buys stake from Iberdrola for £1.6bn

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Macquarie’s Green Investment Group (GIG) has signed a £1.63 billion deal to acquire 40% stake in the 714MW East Anglia One offshore wind project in the UK from Spanish energy company Iberdrola, as per the latest energy acquisition news. Iberdrola will hold on to the remaining 60% stake More...

by Soujanya Ravi | Published 17 hours ago
By Raghuram Kadari On Saturday, August 24th, 2019
0 Comments

PetroChina petrochemical complex in Guangdong to use Honeywell technology

PetroChina Guangdong Petrochemical Company, a subsidiary of China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC), has selected Honeywell UOP’s advanced heavy oil processing technology for its integrated Chinese petrochemical More...

By businessnewstoday On Sunday, August 18th, 2019
0 Comments

Santa Rita East Wind Farm in Texas commissioned by Invenergy

Chicago-based renewable energy developer Invenergy has achieved commercial operations at its 302.4MW Santa Rita East Wind Farm in Texas, as per the latest US wind industry news. Santa Rita East Wind Farm location More...

By Soujanya Ravi On Sunday, August 18th, 2019
0 Comments

West Bakr Wind project : Lekela reaches financial close on Egyptian wind farm

Lekela Power, a Dutch renewable energy producer, has achieved financial close on the 250MW West Bakr Wind project, the company’s first wind project in Egypt, as per the latest Egyptian wind industry news. West More...

By businessnewstoday On Friday, August 16th, 2019
0 Comments

Lockett Wind Project in Texas brought online by Lincoln Clean Energy

Lincoln Clean Energy, the US onshore renewable company of Danish energy company Ørsted has launched commercial operations of its 184MW Lockett Wind Project built in Wilbarger, Texas. The Lockett wind farm, which More...

By businessnewstoday On Thursday, August 15th, 2019
0 Comments

Tullow Oil makes maiden oil discovery in Orinduik block offshore Guyana

Orinduik block oil discovery : Tullow Oil and partners have made an oil discovery in the Orinduik block in the Suriname Guyana basin through the drilling of the Jethro-1 exploration well, as per the latest oil and More...

By Raghuram Kadari On Tuesday, August 13th, 2019
0 Comments

McDermott wins contract for PetroLogistics propane dehydrogenation plant

McDermott International has received a front-end engineering design (FEED) contract from PetroLogistics ll LLC for a propane dehydrogenation plant (PDH plant) in the US Gulf Coast. The contract, valued between $1 More...

By businessnewstoday On Sunday, August 11th, 2019
0 Comments

Duke Energy acquires 200MW Holstein solar project from 8minute Solar Energy

Energy acquisition news : Duke Energy Renewables has acquired the 200MW Holstein solar project to be constructed in the Nolan County in Texas from 8minute Solar Energy for an undisclosed price. 8minute Solar Energy, More...

By businessnewstoday On Friday, August 9th, 2019
0 Comments

US midstream crude company Oryx Midstream raises $550m from QIA

Oryx Midstream Services, a US midstream crude company in the Permian Basin, has secured an equity investment of around $550 million from an affiliate of Qatar Investment Authority (QIA), a Qatari state-owned investment More...

By businessnewstoday On Monday, August 5th, 2019
0 Comments

Burns & McDonnell completes construction of Quenett Creek Substation

Burns & McDonnell has completed design and construction of the new 230kV Quenett Creek Substation for Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) near the Columbia River in The Dalles in Oregon. The Quenett Creek More...